The Parkview Apartments is located in the heart of Stevens Point and features affordable studio apartments. Each apartment has a central living/sleeping area, a kitchen with stove & fridge, and a bathroom with shower. Residents pay the electric, but water, garbage, lawn and snow removal are all included. The property features on-site laundry facilities, a park directly across the street and is right on the bus route.
If you are looking for a simple, affordable place to live then the Parkview Apartments are exactly what you are looking for! Give is a contact us to schedule a private tour.
FURNISHED OPTION: For an additional $50/month we can provide a full-size bed, dresser, table & 2 chairs.
Unit 1901 Texas
Monthly Payment*: $400 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
7/1/18 or 9/1/18
Bedrooms: Studio Bathrooms: 1
Landlord does snow removal
Utilities Not Included:
Air Conditioning (In Wall Unit)
Laundry (On Site Coin-op)
After Hours Emergency Maintenance
Cable ReadyClose to Bus StopNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingSatellite Dishes Not AllowedWindow Coverings
Property Pet Policy
Cats - Yes Dogs - No
(Pet fee: $35-$50/Month)
Neighborhood Amenities:PJ Jacobs Junior High
Stevens Point Area Senior High
Bus Route Within 1 Block
* Monthly Payment includes the rent and any admin fees charged by Candlewood Property Management, LLC
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background: Prior 5 Years
- Sex Offender: Not Allowed
- Landlord References: Will Be Checked
- Income: Must Be 3X Rent
- Credit Check: 650+ (575-649 still qualifies with a co-signer)
- Co-Signer Needed: Only if insufficient credit or income.
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.