OFFICE SUITE FOR LEASE
- Professional office space available
- Property offers great visibility
- Located one block from downtown Stevens Point near the newly redeveloped square and Mid-State Technical College.
- White stucco exterior with arched bronzed windows
- 26 parking stalls plus street parking
- Suite is divided into 3 offices with a reception area
- Private restroom
- Large windows, vinyl covered walls, vertical blinds/carpeting
- Very well maintained building and beautifully landscaped environment
- Handicap accessible
Lease price ($870 - Not Triple Net) includes all expenses except electricity, telephone, internet and cleaning.
First month FREE with a 3 year or longer lease
Rent includes Real Estate taxes, insurance, heat/AC, snow and garbage/recycling removal, maintenance, water, sewer, and also signage on door transom and lit street sign. No common area charges. New locking pedestal mailbox for in and out-going mail.
Please call today for a private tour!
Rent: $870 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
12/1/17 or 1/1/18
Bathrooms: 0 Square feet: 975
Landlord does snow removal
Utilities Not Included:
Air Conditioning (Central Air)
After Hours Emergency MaintenanceNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingWindow Coverings
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background:
- Sex Offender:
- Landlord References:
- Credit Check:
- Co-Signer Needed:
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.