Centrally located in Wausau, the City View Apartments are conveniently within walking distance to the downtown area and the campus. This one bedroom apartment is spacious and modern. When you first enter the home you find an open concept living room and kitchen area with bar seating. The bedroom has a large walk in closet that offers ample space for all your clothes. The master bedroom has its own private full bath making this a great master suite for you. Rounding out this great home you will find a public half-bath, your own private laundry and an additional storage space.
Parking is also included. There is 1 parking space per bedroom per unit.
Monthly Payment*: $830 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.5 Square feet: 927
Landlord does snow removal
Utilities Not Included:
Air Conditioning (In Wall Unit)
Laundry (In Unit Washer/Dryer)
After Hours Emergency MaintenanceCandlewood Does MaintenanceNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingSatellite Dishes Not Allowed
Property Pet Policy
Cats - No Dogs - No
* Monthly Payment includes the rent and any admin fees charged by Candlewood Property Management, LLC
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background: Prior 5 Years
- Sex Offender: Not Allowed
- Landlord References: Will Be Checked
- Income: Must Be 3X Rent
- Credit Check: 650+ (575-649 still qualifies with a co-signer)
- Co-Signer Needed: Only if insufficient credit or income.
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.