This 3 bedroom/2 bathroom duplex is located on the South side of Plover in a residential neighborhood. The outside offers a spacious yard and plenty of green space.
Inside this home you will find a vast amount of living space. The main level has good sized rooms and a large deck off the back. The lower level also features finished off rooms and large windows to let in plenty of natural light.
Contact us today to schedule a showing!
Monthly Payment*: $1025 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square feet: 1702
Tenant does snow removal
Utilities Not Included:
Heat Electric Water/Sewer
Air Conditioning (Central Air)
1 Car Garage
Additional Storage Space
Cable ReadyDeck/PatioGarage Door OpenerNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingProperty Owner Does MaintenanceSome Window Coverings Included
Property Pet Policy
Cats - No Dogs - No
Neighborhood Amenities:Ben Franklin Junior High
Stevens Point Area Senior High
* Monthly Payment includes the rent and any admin fees charged by Candlewood Property Management, LLC
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background: Prior 5 Years
- Sex Offender: Not Allowed
- Landlord References: Will Be Checked
- Income: Must Be 3X Rent
- Credit Check: 650+ (No credit or 575-649 needs co-signer)
- Co-Signer Needed: Only if insufficient credit or income.
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.