Two bedroom apartment located in the center of Plover. This is a lower unit with an open concept kitchen/living room area. The property features on-site laundry, additional storage space, and off street parking, as well as, a patio. Recent updates to the exterior give this property a great curb appeal to come home to.
Unit TWO BEDROOM
Rent: $525 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Utilities Not Included:
Heat Electric (78 monthly average)
Air Conditioning (In Wall Unit)
Laundry (On Site Coin-op)
Additional Storage Space
After Hours Emergency MaintenanceCable ReadyCandlewood Does MaintenanceDeck/PatioNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingWindow Coverings
Property Pet Policy
Cats - Yes Dogs - Yes
(Pet fee: $35-$50/Month)
Neighborhood Amenities:Roosevelt School
Ben Franklin Junior High
Stevens Point Area Senior High
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background: Prior 5 Years
- Sex Offender: Not Allowed
- Landlord References: Will Be Checked
- Income: Must Be 3X Rent
- Credit Check: 650+ (575-649 still qualifies with a co-signer)
- Co-Signer Needed: Only if insufficient credit or income.
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.