This apartment is located just blocks from downtown and is in a fantastic residential neighborhood. The unit is very large and has both a dining room and living room. It is an upstairs unit that shares a garage and has laundry facilities in the basement. A fenced in back yard adds privacy to the tenants.
Pet Policy: 1 dog (45lbs or less) or 1 cat for $35.00 per month plus 200.00 refundable deposit.
Monthly Payment*: $730 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Square feet: 900
Occupant(s): Authorized for up to 2 unrelated adults or a family
Tenant does snow removal
Utilities Not Included:
Heat (54.00 monthly average) Electric (50.00 monthly average) Water/Sewer
Laundry (On Site Washer/Dryer)
1 Car Garage
Additional Storage Space
Cable ReadyGold Level Maintenance ProgramLocked EntrancesNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingWindow Coverings
Property Pet Policy
Cats - Yes Dogs - Yes, If Dog Is Less Than 40lbs
(Pet fee: Monthly Extra + Extra Deposit)
Neighborhood Amenities:Jefferson School
PJ Jacobs Junior High
Stevens Point Area Senior High
Bus Route Within 3 Blocks
* Monthly Payment includes the rent and any admin fees charged by Candlewood Property Management, LLC
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background: Prior 5 Years
- Sex Offender: Not Allowed
- Landlord References: Will Be Checked
- Income: Must Be 3X Rent
- Credit Check: 650+ (No credit or 575-649 needs co-signer)
- Co-Signer Needed: Only if insufficient credit or income.
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.